Our Twin Pack comes with 2 8 oz. bottles of Dark Sunless Tanning Mousse. Stock up and save!
Get the perfect summer tan with no streaks or icky smells. Skin is left feeling smooth and soft, creating a beautiful, deep tan that lasts!
Get Into The Limelight's long-lasting Dark Sunless Tanning Mousse has a rich brown tint allowing you to see where your sunless tanner has been applied. Our professional strength formula can be used on face and entire body. May be used to enhance abs or blend cellulite and stretch marks.
Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Vegan (No nuts or oils), Cruelty-Free, Dermatologist Tested, 100% Made in the USA, Made with Organic and Natural Ingredients
Directions for Use
- Clean and exfoliate skin using FRESH pre-tan scrub and exfoliating mitt. Make sure you are completely dry before tanning your skin and do not moisturize before application.
- Apply generous amount of mousse directly to applicator mitt and apply to skin in circular motions, spreading evenly across face and body. Use sparingly on elbows, knees, and ankles.
- Let dry before dressing.
- Leave on for 8-12 hours depending on desired darkness. Avoid contact with water or perspiring until you are ready to rinse.
- Rinse in warm water without soaps or scrubs. Pat dry with towel and moisturize for best results.
- Your tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours. Moisturize daily and when showering, use sulfate-free wash to protect your tan.
For best product freshness and quality, we recommend cool dark storage. Refrigerated storage is recommended for all products not used within 3 months of purchase date. Air and heat exposure will damage product.
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry) Extract, Lycium Barbarum) (Goji Berry) Extract, Euterpe Olerceae Fruit (Acai Berry) Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycerine (Plant Derived 99.9% Kosher) Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethylisosorbide (DMI), Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40, Fragrance (Water Soluble), Citric Acid